Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Encyclopedia of Music: Best of 1990's

Rather than attempting to say anything in particular about this 3x cd set, let me just list some of the highlights (and, for me at least, these really are highlights and not 'highlights'):
* "Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover" - Sophie B Hawkins
* "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong" - Spin Doctors (though "II Princes" would have been far more appreciated)
* "Mmmbop" - Hanson
* "Crush" - Jennifer Paige
* "Break My Stride" - Unique II
* "Rush" - Big Audio Dynamite

Also (some of these are very much more in the way of being 'highlights' I'll admit) Aqua, NKOTB, Bad English ("When I See You Smile"!), Rick Price, Peter Andre, Ginuwine ("Pony" of course), Taylor Dayne, Sister2Sister, Screaming Jets, Ce Ce Peniston, the list goes on - and you get the picture.