Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Live music archive

A long time ago I made a 'Note' on facebook to keep track of gigs I'd been to, which I then dutifully kept on updating even as both my live music attendance and my use of facebook both dwindled over time. Moving it here now and who know, one day I might even go to another gig ever.
(Also, a previous archive here up to 2009)
Not sure if maybe I missed one or two during this period when I wasn't updating ... a fallow period anyway so actually probably not.
2004 and earlier (incomplete)
Pretty Girls Make Graves + Love of Diagrams (November 2004)
Belle and Sebastian + Architecture in Helsinki (23/7/04)
Radiohead (26/4/04)
Tujiko Noriko (18/2/04)
Interpol (7/8/03)
Goo Goo Dolls, Tea Party, Billy Idol + others @ M-One festival (2002)
Beth Orton, Alex Lloyd, Spiderbait, Nine Inch Nails, Red Hot Chili Peppers + others @ Big Day Out (January 2000)